Fwd: Sponsoring Kdevelop

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:19:15 UTC 2008

I think that the artwork should be from oxygen and the web design the
same as the whole KDE. Maybe we could change the blue for a green
because it is the KDevelop color, but the feel should be unified.

We already have web servers from the eV so using an external one might
not be a good idea, so I'd go for the money. I don't think it is a
good idea to refuse the offer btw.

Bye!
Aleix