Embedding Dolphin's KPart

David Nolden zwabel+kde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:42:02 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 13:55:06 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Well, I doubt the breadcrumb is from the widget, its probably the
> standard breadcrumb hooked up apropriately. Kate's filebrowser also uses
> KDirOperator and its still about 800 loc. Though we might not need all
> they offer - or does anyone consider bookmark support in the filebrowser
> important?

Ah you're right, now looking at the source it's a bit more. It's also about
800 LOC all in all.

But I do consider the bookmarks to be useful, at least as long as we don't
integrate the file-browser better into the rest of kdevelop in some way, like
being able to jump to the directory of one of the currently open projects, or
one of the currently edited targets.

Greetings, David