Embedding Dolphin's KPart

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jun 4 11:55:06 UTC 2008

On 04.06.08 12:54:31, David Nolden wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 June 2008 00:54:27 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I just noticed there's a third option: KDirOperator, its a file-view
> > widget providing file-based manipulations and its in kdelibs. How about
> > using that?
>
> I've just checked in the new amarok, it seems like they're using it too, and
> it looks very good. It even has an integrated breadcrumb. So I'm fine with
> that.

Well, I doubt the breadcrumb is from the widget, its probably the
standard breadcrumb hooked up apropriately. Kate's filebrowser also uses
KDirOperator and its still about 800 loc. Though we might not need all
they offer - or does anyone consider bookmark support in the filebrowser
important?

Good night to spend with family, but avoid arguments with your mate's
new lover.