filesystem view does not honour single click

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 3 15:43:43 UTC 2008

On 03.06.08 17:00:05, David Nolden wrote:
> On Friday 30 May 2008 09:21:51 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>
> Well, writing a good file-management view also isn't trivial ;)
>
> There's a few problems I have with the current implementation:
> 1. Distracting animations(slow on my machine)
> 2. No multi-selection
> 3. No file-management implemented, like "delete file" etc.
> 4. When I push the "create folder" button, kdevelop crashes
> 5. No multi-selection
> 6. No file tree
> 7. Not respecting system-wide settings like single/multi click
>
> With a dolphin part, we would instantly have all that and more.

As I said just embedding the kpart and providing its actioncollection
did actually almost nothing. Which means most of the work would still be
on our side. I didn't have the time to check how konqueror does it but
will do so soon and if we find out that dolphin does give us all we need
then we can think about dependencies...

Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be let out alone.