KDevelop crash

Chris Kelley ckelley at ca-cycleworks.com
Wed Jul 23 01:45:34 UTC 2008

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for writing back. Sorry about that! :) I'm looking forward to
switching to KDE4 when ubuntu makes it easy. I did try KDE4 for a bit
but I couldn't devote enough time to get it working for me. I like
kate so much, I'll just use that at home ... KDevelop3 is working well
enough at work I'll keep on using it.

Thanks!
Chris

--