KDevelop crash

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 22 22:04:32 UTC 2008

On 22.07.08 12:24:32, Chris Kelley wrote:
> I, too, have had some crashes. The behavior leading to these crashes
> has always been the sequence I use to type if(){} comment blocks. I
> start them exactly as typed there... and KDevelop will crash either
> with the parenthesis or the braces. I will often type functions with
> both parenthesis immediately, which appears to be a repeatable bug for
> me.

Please note that this threads actually talks about Kdevelop4 crashes,
however from the backtrace you're using KDevelop3. In Kdevelop3 the php
support is rather bad and known to crash quite often. I can only suggest
to find a different editor for PHP (maybe Quanta) if it is annoying to
you. The crashes won't be fixed in KDevelop3.

Today's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why.
		-- Hunter S. Thompson