KDE/kdevplatform/veritas

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jul 17 07:28:19 UTC 2008

On 17.07.08 09:10:04, Manuel Breugelmans wrote:
> On Thursday 17 July 2008 08:58:01 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 16.07.08 22:35:54, Carlo Segato wrote:
> > > SVN commit 833510 by segato:
> > >
> > > disable fvisibility=default on windows
> >
> > This doesn't look right (neither for win32 nor in general). It seems the
> > needed symbols are not properly exported. Manuel?
>
> I'm going to need a bit more information. That fvisiblity=default is
> conditional, for 'TestBuilds' only so I dont have to compile things twice to
> do proper unittesting of (otherwise hidden) library classes.

Well, as you can see in the code its always on, which means the whole
library is exposed not only for tests.

Anyway, then it seems the win32 issue is something different, hmm I 'm
wondering if I can manage to setup the win32 machine this weekend...

Be cheerful while you are alive.
		-- Phathotep, 24th Century B.C.