KDE/kdevplatform/veritas

Manuel Breugelmans mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:10:04 UTC 2008

On Thursday 17 July 2008 08:58:01 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 16.07.08 22:35:54, Carlo Segato wrote:
> > SVN commit 833510 by segato:
> >
> > disable fvisibility=default on windows
>
> This doesn't look right (neither for win32 nor in general). It seems the
> needed symbols are not properly exported. Manuel?
>
> Andreas

I'm going to need a bit more information. That fvisiblity=default is
conditional, for 'TestBuilds' only so I dont have to compile things twice to
do proper unittesting of (otherwise hidden) library classes.

set(TestBuild on)
if(TestBuild AND NOT WIN32) # expose all symbols
    add_definitions( -fvisibility=default )
endif(TestBuild AND NOT WIN32)

Manuel