Proposed artwork email

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Tue Jul 15 09:58:29 UTC 2008

On Thursday, 10. July 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> So "all" we need to do is update the list and then talk to the artists
> so they can schedule the work for KDE 4.2? (i.e. tell them we need the
> icons/artwork for that release)

That is the most promising approach, yes. If you want to maximize the chances
to get these icons drawn, I advise for a combination of sending an email to
kde-artists at kde.org and bugging pinheiro / d-miller every couple of days on
#oxygen, especially pinheiro as he only blooms in direct contact.

For KMail, this procedure worked pretty well.
No further promises, of course :P

Cheers,
  Jakob