Language Issues

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:11:48 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 09 July 2008 11:10:01 Andreas Pakulat wrote:

Hi,

> Would you mind sending those authors a electronic kick in the ass
> please. Its completely braindead to do that and then check the code into
> svn.

languages/cpp/debugger/gdbcontroller.cpp:375
"The gdb reply is: bla-bla-bla"

plugins/xtest/cppunit/config/cppunitconfigwidget.ui line 25
plugins/xtest/check/config/checkconfigwidget.ui line 25
plugins/xtest/cppunit/config/cppunitconfigwidget.ui line 25
plugins/xtest/check/config/checkconfigwidget.ui line 25
"Rather empty-ish, for now."

Fool me that I did not note those down while seing them the first time.
I think there were one or two more.

Regards