Proposed artwork email

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Thu Jul 10 08:10:18 UTC 2008

On Thursday, 10. July 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 10.07.08 09:55:18, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> > I'm planning to send an email to the artists list, asking for some funky new
> > graphics... please review, change/add as required etc.
>
> Matthew Woehlke and Jakob Petsovis assembled such a list a while back
> (IIRC sometime last year) and they took much care in properly explaining
> what each icon was supposed to mean. So maybe you can try to find that
> mail and expand a bit, note these artists don't (necessarily) have a
> clue about software development.

Matthew committed it to
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/artwork/Oxygen/docs/kdevelop-
icons.txt?revision=642612&view=markup

Might be slightly out of date, at least the "open project" icon is in Oxygen
already. (Not much progress else, considering that this was not brought up
to the artists team as a priority request.

Cheers,
  Jakob