Proposed artwork email

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Wed Jul 9 23:55:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm planning to send an email to the artists list, asking for some funky new
graphics... please review, change/add as required etc.

KDevelop 4 art needs:
- Splash screen
- Project icon
  - Clean project
  - Install project
- Context Browser (the Context Browser tracks your position in the code and
provides information about that location)
  - Context Browser Icon
  - Quick Open (file, class, function)
  - Previous / Next context (could probably use forwards / back arrows I
guess)
  - Jump to definition / declaration
- Problems icon
- Valgrind icon
  - tools: memcheck, callgrind, helgrind, etc.

Revamped icons:

GDB
- Debugger
- Variables
- Disassemble
- Start, Restart, Step over, Step into, Step out, Viewers, Run to Cursor, Set
Execution Point to Cursor, Attach to Process

Class browser
- Class
- Public / Protected / Private overlays
- Field