Howto deal with "todo" items

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Jan 26 10:15:44 UTC 2008

On Saturday 26 January 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> So the question is: How do we want to "fix" this? I thought about
> using wishlist items in bugzilla, however kdevelop's wishlist list is
> soo large that these get easily lost. Also its not really wishlist
> items but real todo things that need to be done before 4.0 can go
> out...
>
> Ideas?

 XML file that contains TODO items (with attributes like status="todo",
status="started"), which is rendered by a php script? I can create a
Quanta DTEP which helps you to create such XML files, once we have the
format of it.
 Sometime in the past KDE had such a feature planning page.
 All this in the svn. I don't know what part of the .kde.org is at this
moment writable, previously you could put up such things to
developer.kde.org.

Andras