Exam mode

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Sun Jan 13 12:37:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just a quick note to inform you that I'm now starting to study for a big exam,
and that will divert all of my spare time until the KDevelop meeting in
April.  Don't worry though, it's only for a few months ;) and I'll still
check emails in case there's something I'm needed for.

I have pending non-functional patches for:
1) save/restore views in the sublime library
2) drag+drop ideal tools
3) multiple run configurations per project

... but they're quite unfinished and would require anyone who wanted to
integrate them to understand the issues and do quite some work to fix them.
So, if someone has the interest + time, I can post them, but otherwise they
can wait.

In the meantime, I hope you all keep at it, and remember to start running
kdevelop as your development environment...

Cheers,
Hamish.