Issues with KDevelop3 C++ support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jan 11 19:32:53 UTC 2008

On 11.01.08 10:42:31, Kris Wong wrote:
> > You need to keep more attention who asks ;) I know that
> > stuff, but this
> > is not about macro's. At least I've never seen an ifdef with a macro.
> > Anyway, I was also talking more about #if QT_VERSION > 0x040000 and
> > similar things.
>
> The field works for macros and preprocessor definitions just the same.
>
> #define QT_VERSION 0x040001

Hmm, right, though I'm not sure that'll fix all problems, as I have 2
projects for the Qt3 and Qt4 build and that stuff is global...

Anyway, I'm not sure those macro's are actually the problem, as C++
sometimes doesn't even find the types from the .h in the corresponding
.cpp..

> in that field should do the trick.  For example, I have that field populated with all relevant project-level preprocessor defintions.  Im guesing the definitions for your project are all generated by configure and passed as -D FOO to gcc.

Well no, most of the things are in config.h.

Tonight you will pay the wages of sin; Don't forget to leave a tip.