Issues with KDevelop3 C++ support

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Fri Jan 11 15:42:31 UTC 2008

> You need to keep more attention who asks ;) I know that
> stuff, but this
> is not about macro's. At least I've never seen an ifdef with a macro.
> Anyway, I was also talking more about #if QT_VERSION > 0x040000 and
> similar things.

The field works for macros and preprocessor definitions just the same.

#define QT_VERSION 0x040001

in that field should do the trick.  For example, I have that field populated with all relevant project-level preprocessor defintions.  Im guesing the definitions for your project are all generated by configure and passed as -D FOO to gcc.

Kris Wong