Document Status Display

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:28:56 UTC 2008

I think we need some way to display arbitrary additional status-information
for each document.

The current main use-case for that is the parsing state: I'd like to have an
icon(or maybe a color) associated with the document that shows 3 states:
- Parsing
- Parsed with serious problems like not found include files(Somehow it should
be possible to show those problems)
- Parsed, building uses(takes some time)
- Parsed + uses built

Then it would be nice if such a display could be abstract enough so teamwork
can add its own status icons to documents while collaboration.

The question is where exactly to display such information, how to implement,
etc.

Greetings, David