Proposal for GSoC, want to get your opinions

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Tue Feb 26 15:38:43 UTC 2008

> If to be sincere, at this moment I'm a bit far from vcs (just used
> cvs/svn commands to work with code). And my experience in development
> consist of just few projects (sdlgraph for FPC, QOrganizer fixes and
> from December I work with mozilla project - write patches).

I know a good way to get used to git - just start hacking on KDevelop using
git and git-svn. You'll then immediately know what you need to implement in
KDevelop ;)

PS: Unlike svk, git-svn actually works. I've started using it for my other
projects and I'm thinking I'll adopt it for KDevelop hacking as well.