class member functions

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 20 22:30:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

just checking something: Say I have

class Bar:
  def foo():
    pass

I get proper context for Bar and declaration as well. I also have it
working to get a declaration for foo() with a proper internal context.
But one thing puzzle's me: That internal context has the same identifier
as the context for the class "Bar". Is that correct?

Andreas

PS: I know this is basically a private conversation between me and
David, but this way its in the archive for others to search for (or me
to write some documentation about it)

--
There will be big changes for you but you will be happy.