KDevelop releases

Mario Chacon the.masch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 18:36:20 UTC 2008

Hello, I'm a user of Kdevelop 3.53 and I have a huge problems with
breakpoints. Almost all the time when I put or remove breakpoints, Kdevelop
add and remove another random breakpoints.
I do not If I explain very well, for example:

I have a breakpoint in a line 3 and when I removed it, kdevelop add me a
break point in another lines. Is it fix it in this version?...

Thank you for all..

Salu2...