KDevelop releases

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Sun Dec 14 18:25:39 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I plan to release KDevelop 3.5.4 in the next few days so if you have patches
for it, commit them.

KDevelop 4.0 is progressing, but it's documentation is close to zero.
Some developers have private blogs where they occasionally post some very nice
articles. I've added all of them to the "in the press" page of the website.

But the wiki page that I consider the most informative and most important:
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4/KDev3_KDev4_comparison_table

only contains my contributions, and I don't even have KDev4 installed.

So I plea the developers to complete that page a bit more before the beta
release.

Thanks,
--
Amilcar Lucas