kdev4 with multiple projects + code completion across projects

Marek Jasovsky jasovsky.marek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 08:52:14 UTC 2008

Hi

2008/8/31, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> On 31.08.08 09:57:19, Marek Jasovsky wrote:

> Just to make sure: We're talking about the CMake page in the project
> options of those projects inside KDevelop4, not what you did on the
> commandline to build them.

I was talking about cmd line, but now I have set
$home/src/kdevelop/build as build directory for my kdevelop project in
kde4 and same things. ok it can find now Qt* includes, but it was not
able to find duchain include files, that come from kdevplatform
project: is this cmake setup error, or kde4 bug?

thanks

marek