kdev4 with multiple projects + code completion across projects

Marek Jasovsky jasovsky.marek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 16:22:17 UTC 2008

these are just problem markers within kde4. using  cmake I can build
both without troubles already

I am just using kde4 as much as possible and I also want to develop
some small plugins, that's why I want to use kde4 to edit all source
code available.

without having those .h resolved, code completion does not work, this
has so far nothing to do with compiling those sources.

thanks

marek