[patch] Appwizard VCS extract method

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 29 10:49:54 UTC 2008

On 29.08.08 12:23:26, Manuel Breugelmans wrote:
> Since I'm not familiar with the VCS code it's probably best reviewed first.

See comments below.

> btw, Andreas, when I opt for subversion in the appwizard I get something like
> this:

Ooops, please file a bugreport as I won't be getting around to that
today.

>  QString AppWizardPlugin::createProject(const ApplicationInfo& info)
>  {
>      QFileInfo templateInfo(info.appTemplate);
>      if (!templateInfo.exists())
> -        return "";
> +        return QString();

This isn't really needed. QString() == "" in Qt4, unless you use
QString::isNull() which is to be avoided by all means.

> +                Q_ASSERT_X(0, "AppWizardPlugin::createProject()",
> +                               "Err? Neither a DVCS nor CVCS plugin.");

You think it might make sense to just inform the user and let him decide
to abort project creation or create without vcs-connection in case of
errors?

Everything else looks fine.

Generosity and perfection are your everlasting goals.