[patch] Appwizard VCS extract method

Manuel Breugelmans mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:23:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

Yesterday I read through AppWizardPlugin and discovered createProject() there
which was imo begging to be split up (~150 SLOC). So I've applied a couple of
extract methods to the scm initialization phase, result is attached.

Since I'm not familiar with the VCS code it's probably best reviewed first.

btw, Andreas, when I opt for subversion in the appwizard I get something like
this:
kdevelop: subversion/libsvn_subr/path.c:119: svn_path_join: Assertion
`is_canonical(base, blen)' failed.
kdevelop: Fatal IO error: client killed
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kdevelop path = <unknown> pid = 10654

Manuel