Fix for makebuilder not opening properly files referenced by errors/warnings

dizzy dizzy at roedu.net
Sat Aug 16 19:52:50 UTC 2008

Hello

Because kdev4 does not (and as I understand will not) have support for
automake based projects I am using the custom makefile support (and will be
using it for some time now). One of the many problems I have noticed is that
when building if make changes directories and errors/warnings are printed
inside such a directory, when trying to click on such a message to open the
relevant file it won't open (and errors in the console showing it tries to
open a relative path). The problem is it tries to open that relative path but
from the project root dir which is not the directory where make was at the
moment of the error generation. The attached patch fixes the problem.

The patch should also fix some other issues with the old code where a KUrl for
openDocument() was created from the path QString although this type of
construction requires the given QString to be encoded (and it wasn't from what
I could gather). Current code uses the documented KUrl::fromPath()
construction method that is said to be used with unencoded path strings.

--
Dizzy