CodeModel: kind Class

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:57:21 UTC 2008

> I have no time now, but you can either do the fix within Declaration(Move the
> code that manages the code-model from setInSymbolTable to somewhere else, and
> also execute it after setType(..) if the declaration is in the symbol table),
> or just use that workaround for now.
I added the call to setType().
With this the item gets added 3 times for a new Declaration, that
could surely be improved.

But I have still another issue:
When added & removed & added several times I get nothing out of the CodeModel.
(after the first add it works)

See kdevelop4-extra-plugins/php/completion/tests/completiontest codeModel

Niko