[patch] Toggle shown docks

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 8 19:29:48 UTC 2008

On 08.08.08 17:04:11, Manuel Breugelmans wrote:
> Especially on small screens toolviews consume a lot of space. I find myself
> constantly hiding/showing toolviews manually. The current hideAllDocks slot in
> IdealMainWidget is defunct, so I've fixed it in the attached patch + modified it
> a bit so that it restores previously hidden views on the next call.

You mean if I have left+bottom shown, hit hide-all shortcut and hit it
again I get left+bottom+right? I'm not sure thats good, but then again I
don't use that (luckily I have large screen's here) so I don't object.

> IdealMainWidget seems to contain more dead code related to this, can someone
> confirm?

I can confirm that the code see's relatively little attention currently.
I have no idea about what is actually dead and what is not.

You too can wear a nose mitten.