We depend on KDE 4.2

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 7 14:06:34 UTC 2008

On 07.08.08 14:26:09, David Nolden wrote:
> I think after all the fixes we have put into the kate for KDE 4.2, we should
> now officially depend on it. It's probably too dangerous backporting them to
> a stable 4.1, and we won't have a stable KDevelop without them.
>
> So I think we should remove the #ifdefs somewhere, and officially depend on
> KDE 4.2.

+1

Our kross/ dir already depends on up-to-date kdelibs and we've already
had some people on irc asking why kdevplatform doesn't build.

So unless there are objections I'm going to put a proper message into
kdevplatform's CMakeLists.txt that notifies the user of kdelibs < 4.1.60
- tomorrow.

You have a strong desire for a home and your family interests come first.