We depend on KDE 4.2

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Thu Aug 7 12:42:23 UTC 2008

On Thursday 07 August 2008 15:26:09 David Nolden wrote:
> So I think we should remove the #ifdefs somewhere, and officially depend on
> KDE 4.2.
I completely agree here. The situation now is a bit different than it was
several years ago where KDevelop 3.0 (and 3.1) supported KDE 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2.
First, KDE 4.0 and 4.1 releases are not good (comparing with 3.0 and 3.1 of
course). Only 4.2 promises to be the the first usable one.
Second, the new 6 month schedule makes it less important to support older
versions.