branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop/lib/astyle

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 22 08:41:01 UTC 2007

On 21.09.07 22:04:24, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 21 September 2007 04:54:42 pm Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > Also I agree, you should really decide if you want to focus on KDevelop4 or
> > just play games with branches.
>
> So, to me, this brings up an interesting thought. Do we stick with KDE's
> subversion repository, and just tell the release-team "don't release us" or
> possibly move to our own infrastructure so that we get the freedom to do
> whatever we want ?
>
> This is just an idea, don't flame me for it. :)

I'm actually thinking exactly the same, just not for KDevelop3 but for
KDevelop4. We don't even need our own infrastructure, we could just move
KDevelop into KEG and then have our own release cycle just like other
"major" apps like k3b or amarok.

After all we're not going to be "along" the KDE4 release schedule
anyway (i.e. lagging 1 minor version number behind most probably).

Good news from afar can bring you a welcome visitor.