KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Oct 31 15:22:50 UTC 2007

SVN commit 731382 by apaku:

Fix the build, while doing that I noticed that somehow there seem to be two API's.
One uses "real" pointers to DUContext and other duchain stuff and quite some
other functions/classes use the shared pointer stuff.

Now you can call me insane but that makes this stuff quite more complicated,
can't we just always use the shared pointers in the language parts?

CCMAIL:kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org

 M  +3 -3      cppcodecompletionmodel.cpp
 M  +10 -5     cppduchain/expressionvisitor.cpp
 M  +42 -42    cppduchain/tests/test_expressionparser.cpp
 M  +2 -1      cppduchain/typeconversion.cpp
 M  +7 -3      cppparsejob.cpp
 M  +4 -4      navigationwidget.cpp
 M  +2 -2      preprocessjob.cpp
 M  +8 -8      tests/test_cppcodecompletion.cpp