QMake manager KDevelop question

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 23 21:53:57 UTC 2007

I'm forwarding this Mail to kdevelop-devel list, IIRC there's at least
one kdevelop user with such a setup. Personally I didn't test this
scenario and thus I'm not sure how much KDevelop will mess up your .pro
files.

Anybody who replies, please add Michael to the Cc.

--
You will get what you deserve.