[apaku at gmx.de: KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/cvs]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 16 00:13:37 UTC 2007

I'm forwarding this to the -devel list, because I don't know wether
Robert reads the commit list and I just got a bounce from sourceforge
saying that the email doesn't exist.

Robert if you read this, would you please check your sf-adress still
works, if not we have to change your copyright lines and the email of
your svn account (and by we I mean anyone of us who has time to do so)

Andreas

----- Forwarded message from Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> -----