[RFC] KDev4 Ui

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Wed Nov 14 18:25:43 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 14 November 2007 04:59:07 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as a summary and some ideas I had while I couldn't sleep the last
> hours about the KDev4 UI.

Sorry for jumping late, and possibly incoherently, but it might be
very good to remove hard distinction between toolview and editor.
For example, in KDevelop 3.5 debuggers memory viewer is on the left.
I've heard some people request, in earnest, that the memory view be
able to show some images they store in memory, and for that, putting
memory view in the central area would be much better -- sqeering 800x600
image into sidebar won't work. Likewise, for disassembler view -- especially
with interleaved source, it won't fit in tool window.

Will something be possible to solve those issues?

- Volodya