KDevelop4 at Akademy-es

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Nov 12 20:22:36 UTC 2007

On 12.11.07 21:05:51, Aleix wrote:
> Hi,
> This weekend I am giving a presentation about KDevelop+CMake at the
> akademy-es we are taking in Zaragoza, Spain (http://dot.kde.org/1194496190/
> ).
>
> I will talk about kdevelop3 and cmake and, of course kdevelop4 with it. I
> would like to tell about the new features KDevelop4 will bring when released
> too (I am thinking about new C++ support, python, or VCS integration, etc.)
>
> I would like that if any of you have some material or think that I would
> have to talk about something, tell it to me.

That reminds me, Piyush Verma, the python SoC student also wanted to (or
did already) do a talk about KDevelop4. I guess he has some material
which he might be able to share. I suggest to contact him
(piyush.verma at gmail.com) as I'm not sure how closely he follows this
list currently.

Apart from that, I guess those points above already are the most
important ones. Eventually try to get some new people interested in
kdevelop4 hacking ;)

You will be surrounded by luxury.