CMAKE_MODULE_PATH and cmake import

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Thu Nov 8 13:43:36 UTC 2007

On Wednesday November 7 2007 15:58:08 David Nolden wrote:
> > I use kdevelop3 as the main one right now. Not having cmake support is
> > not great, though. Also, there are all these little things that don't
> > work, such as completion in some cases, as in the return value of the
> > operator[]. On a grander scale, I'd like to be able to write a call to a
> > non-existent function, press a key and have it auto-magically written for
> > me. Oh, and synchronizing a implementation prototype with a header-ditto
> > would be very nice.
>
> Completion for return-values of operator[] should work, as long as the
> class that contains the operator was resolved(which means, it must have
> been parsed). That might need some setup, depending on where the class is
> from.

After playing around with it, I succeeded to getting it to do completion on
operator[] ... or rather, anything in string and vector. The "trick" turned
out to be to leave out the std:: int the variable declaration. Anything to be
done about that problem? :) Important symbols in header files is not very
nice behaviour, especially in a library :D

--
regards, Esben