CMAKE_MODULE_PATH and cmake import

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:58:08 UTC 2007

> I use kdevelop3 as the main one right now. Not having cmake support is not
> great, though. Also, there are all these little things that don't work,
> such as completion in some cases, as in the return value of the operator[].
> On a grander scale, I'd like to be able to write a call to a non-existent
> function, press a key and have it auto-magically written for me. Oh, and
> synchronizing a implementation prototype with a header-ditto would be very
> nice.

Completion for return-values of operator[] should work, as long as the class
that contains the operator was resolved(which means, it must have been
parsed). That might need some setup, depending on where the class is from.

For kdev4, we are striving for completely configuration-free reliable
code-completion(we're not there yet though).

greetings, David