KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 8 11:07:20 UTC 2007

On 08.11.07 10:40:57, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> SVN commit 734260 by rodda:
>
> My first commit at least partially edited via kdevelop4!
>
> (Of course, it took several attempts and many cautious saves along the way)
>
> Mute + make more consistent the colours of the c++ code highlighting.
> Probably it's too muted at the moment, though...?  Anyway, one day I plan to make it configurable, of
> course.

Yeah, we should probably have those colors defined in the language
library with proper color names so we can use them for all languages
plugins. I'm not sure wether we need to have something as the various
states that exist for "standard" coloring in widgets here, though, i.e.
wether we need the distinction between active, inactive, enabled and
disabled.

Keep it short for pithy sake.