kdev4 class browser

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 1 17:55:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

I know this is still an early version, but I wanted to give some "early
feedback" :)

(buildtools/managers/qmake/qmakeincludefile.cpp) takes something like
30 seconds to populate the class browser. During that time the GUI is
nearly blocked (there seem to be a few milliseconds where its not)

- The list contains too many entries, I mean there's stuff I didn't even
know existed - like "__monepunct_cache" or "_IO_marker"

- with this size a list its not possible to smoothly scroll it

- there are tons of "empty" entries in the list (yes I know either the
parser or the duchainbuilder)

After your lover has gone you will still have PEANUT BUTTER!