IBasicVersionControl (first try)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 30 22:00:15 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 30.05.07 15:04:58, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Robert Gruber wrote:
>>> *) "Modified" is defined twice in KDevelop namespace, so I renamed the second one to FileModified
>> Shouldn't this be ItemModified? (And s/File/Item/g in the doc of
>> course...). Maybe we should change the others to e.g. ItemAdded, etc. or
>> at least e.g. Added for more consistency. (It might make sense to only
>> prefix *Modified; this makes it clear there is a difference in object
>> type for these, whereas the others apply to items or directories.)
>
> Its already called "Added",

I'm looking at VcsAction. :-) (...which should be Action, also.)

> I agree we should s/Foo/ItemFoo/ for the VcsState.

That isn't what I was talking about, but it makes sense for VcsState. I
guess then we leave VcsEvent::Action::Modified alone? (But can we make
them past-tense for consistency?)

Proposed patch attached. I moved Actions to avoid a circular dependency
(resolvable, but IMO it makes more sense for Actions to belong to
VcsItemEvent anyway).

For QFlags is it needed to specify values for the enum?

--
Matthew
Ideas in this e-mail are larger than they appear and the writer may be