KDE/kdevelop/lib/plugins/vcs/interfaces

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke at tibco.com
Tue May 29 16:02:15 UTC 2007

Do we need exec()? What is the difference between 'exec();' and
'start(); wait()'? Except that wait() seems to have gotten lost at some
point, that is :-).

So I guess the question are:
- What happened to wait()? Should we have wait()?
- If we have wait() do we want exec() == start()+wait()?

--
Matthew