[KDev4] project settings

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 25 18:27:47 UTC 2007

On 25.05.07 14:14:04, dukju ahn wrote:
> Currently project-specific settings such as qmakemanager and
> makebuilder doesn't work. It shows proper widget via kcmodule
> but all the input widgets are disabled.

Yes I know, this is going to be fixed on monday.

> Also some additional question. What is the meaning of
> ProjectKCModule::setDeveloperTempFile(), setProjectFileUrl(),
> and setDeveloperFileUrl()? I guess its for remote project
> but what does the namings, especially *develop* suggest?

This is needed to have two things:

a) remote projects
b) developer-specific settings in a separate file, so the .kdev4 project
file can be checked into VCS.

See projectconfigskeleton for what they do, the arguments come from the
creation of the KSettings::Dialog in projectcontrollerprivate.

Alimony and bribes will engage a large share of your wealth.