REMINDER: Final review of VCS interfaces

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 23 17:06:25 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 23.05.07 04:06:12, dukju ahn wrote:
>> 1.
>> Svn has "svn switch" and "svn switch --relocate"
>> There descriptions are
>
> This is (AFAIK) not available in other VCS so it has to stay in the
> plugin and a possible ISubversion.

Right, no such thing in perforce, and I'm not even sure about CVS.
ISubversionVC is probably the best place for it.

>> 2.
>> I guess the file annoation (or blame in svn) is missing in our ifaces.
>
> IIRC that was dropped because its not portable across VCS either.

perforce client has it, the server may or may not, but I don't know
about all VCS's (I'm really freaking tempted to /write/ one the hard way
with e.g. diff()). Should we have IAnnotatingVC?

--
Matthew
"I can hear you / just barely hear you / I can just barely hear you"