[KDev4] OutputView "search next error" name choose

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Sat May 19 13:23:07 UTC 2007

In case of KDev3.4, we can focus and open error line by
F4( or Next Error menu ). That was possible because KDev3.4's outputview
was designed mainly(only) for "make".

But, KDev4's outputview targets every output system. It shouldn't bind
only to makebuilder. For example, if we perform "svn update" and get
some conflict file, the user may want to focus conflicted item
by clicking F4, as was the case in makebuilder.
Thus OutputView should provide some shortcuts to go to "interested" item.

Now is question: What would be good for the name of menu?
It would be good if we can change the name of QAction at runtime.
For example when makebuilder output tab is active the menuname is
"show next error" but when subversion output tab is active the menuname
becomes "show next conflict"
But I doubt it's possible.

Any Idea?