Final review of the VCS interfaces

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 16 23:28:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

I know the VCS interfaces somehow got out of hand very quickly, but now
we've got some real code people can have a look at in SVN. Its under
lib/plugins/vcs/interfaces and I'd like to ask everybody who has the
time to have a look at the interfaces and helper classes and see if he
finds things that he doesn't understand or that he doesn't think are
correct. If you find something just answer to this mail.

I hope everybody has the time until next weekend (that is the one after
the upcoming ;) so we can let dukju and Robert start working on porting
our plugins to find outstanding problems and get some sharing between
the VCS widgets into a shared vcs lib.

Andreas

PS: s/he/she/ everywhere if you're not male :)

--
You may be gone tomorrow, but that doesn't mean that you weren't here today.