Code Completion got worse?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon May 14 14:12:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

is it just me or has code-completion in 3.4 gotten worse? It seems that
I can complete much fewer things in KDev4 sources than a couple of weeks
ago. Of course this could just be me remembering it wrongly, so do
others see this too? Also there was a user in IRC who said that it went
to be mostly not working lately. He used the experimental
parse-included-headers feature, but I don't use that.

You look like a million dollars.  All green and wrinkled.