Possibility to disable toolview-creation

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon May 14 10:13:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

this is mainly for Alexander.

Will there be a possibility to disable the creation of new toolviews by
the user on a per-plugin basis?

I just resurrected the widgetbox toolview in the designer plugin and
if I create a 2nd toolview from the factory I get an empty QWidget. I'm
returning the widgetBox that exists in the QDesignerFormEditorInterface
everytime the create() is called.

I can look into wether its possible to keep multiple designer-interfaces
around and then hook them up to each other, but that would mean we'd
have 1 designer-instance for each toolview and for each document. If a
plugin can disable the creation of new toolviews then I could use the
same designer instance all the time.

You have a truly strong individuality.