[VCSIface] Difference between VcsEvent and VcsItemEvent

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 10 00:01:53 UTC 2007

On 08.05.07 11:09:08, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >> Hmm... well, it could be an or'd mask of all actions.
> >
> > This already exists, the actions are now QFlags and thus any combination
> > of them can exist.
>
> Ok, I'll re-add actions()... eventually we need to doc the individual
> getters. For some reason I am remembering that VcsActions was "QFlag,
> *NOT* QFlags", but I can't find that now, so it must have either changed
> or I am misremembering what that comment applied to.

No, we talked about the diff-type and the revision-type to be extendable
and thus maybe use QFlag for it. But I didn't look into that yet...

And I think the Q_DECLARE_FLAGS for the mapping type should be removed.
Unless I'm totally mistaken an enum is extendable too

Fine day to work off excess energy.  Steal something heavy.