[VCSIface] Difference between VcsEvent and VcsItemEvent

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 8 16:09:08 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 08.05.07 10:19:08, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> Well, it could be nice to know what was changed in a change without
>>> having to iterate of the itemevent list.
>> Hmm... well, it could be an or'd mask of all actions.
>
> This already exists, the actions are now QFlags and thus any combination
> of them can exist.

Ok, I'll re-add actions()... eventually we need to doc the individual
getters. For some reason I am remembering that VcsActions was "QFlag,
*NOT* QFlags", but I can't find that now, so it must have either changed
or I am misremembering what that comment applied to.

--
Matthew
"Please remain calm... I may be mad, but I am a professional."